New York, 1935 – You are a cunning top criminal with a plan that just can’t fail. You only need a number of thieves and other scum to put these plans into practice. Fortunately, the city is packed with unemployed rogues who linger in bars, pool halls and by the racecourse waiting for a chance to make easy money. Gather the best thieves and rob various locations in the city so as to go home with the most money at the end of the day.
• assume the role of a mafia boss: use your thieves tactically to increase your earnings or to thwart others
• look for the best thieves: visit gathering places in the city and choose from the available thieves, taking into account that the thieves you did not choose will work for your opponents!
• tactics or bluff: the choice is yours ... thwarting others or immediately carrying out your own plans?
• use your cards wisely: some thieves can also perform special actions, which increases your chances of winning.
• simple rules and a short timespan