The two variations of the HO-347 have placed the Axis on the brink of a long-awaited
resurgence of air superiority in the fierce battles of Dust Tactics and Dust Warfare. The introduction of VK engines has permitted the Axis’ newest aircraft to fly faster and climb higher than anyone believed to be possible just a few years ago. The Fledermaus III is both a fighter and an effective ground-attack plane while the Fledermaus IV is a fighter/bomber that carries numerous explosives under its fuselage.
• The first Axis jet for Dust Tactics and Dust Warfare
• New VK technology allows the Axis to contend for air superiority
• One jet miniature can be configured in either of two variations
• The Fledermaus III is both a fighter and a very effective ground-attack plane
• The Fledermaus IV is a fighter/bomber that carries numerous bombs