This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the Mummy’s Mask Adventure Path and includes:
• “Shifting Sands,” a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 7th-level characters, by Richard Pett.
• A gazetteer of the city of Tephu, the City of the Reed People, by Richard Pett.
• A study of the rituals of mummification, by Russ Taylor.
• Ancient secrets and deadly kidnappers in the Pathfinder’s Journal, by Amber E. Scott.
• Five new monsters, by Benjamin Bruck, Adam Daigle, Thurston Hillman, Michael McCarthy, and Patrick Renie.
Each monthly full-color softcover Pathfinder Adventure Path volume contains an in-depth adventure scenario, stats for several new monsters, and support articles meant to give Game Masters additional material to expand their campaign. Pathfinder Adventure Path volumes use the Open Game License and work with both the Pathfinder RPG and the world’s oldest fantasy RPG.