The Abyss awaits! When the city of Kenabres is destroyed by a horde of demons, only you can save the world! In Wrath of the Righteous, the epic new Adventure Path for the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, you will travel to the Abyss to battle the malevolent minions of the demon lord Deskari. Along the way, you’ll become mythic heroes that rival the greatest legends the world of Golarion has ever known. The saga begins in the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Wrath of the Righteous Base Set.
This cooperative strategy card game lets 1 to 4 players enter the hellish Worldwound. Choose from 7 characters, each with a different style of play. Build a deck of powerful boons which will grow according to your desires as you advance in power by conquering challenges. Eventually, you’ll gain a mythic card, which will allow you to warp the rules of the game and use the first-ever 20-sided die to appear in a Pathfinder Adventure Card Game release.
The Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Wrath of the Righteous Base Set contains:
• More than 500 cards featuring a new set of boons for your characters to collect, and never before seen monsters and barriers of a decidedly abyssal nature.
• 7 character classes, including the all-new arcanist, cavalier, inquisitor, and summoner.
• The Worldwound Incursion Adventure Deck, a 110-card deck that begins the Wrath of the Righteous Adventure Path.
• A complete set of 6 polyhedral dice, including the first d20 in the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game.
• Supplement your Wrath of the Righteous experience with the Character Add-On Deck and monthly Adventure Decks (sold separately).
• BoardgameGeek.com called the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game “a unique and refreshing take on the role-playing genre that sets the foundation for something to be expanded upon for years to come.”
• The Rise of the Runelords edition of the Adventure Card Game landed on several “Best of 2013” lists, and has scored prominent positive reviews in GameInformer, VentureBeat, the Deseret News, Games Gazette, DiceTower, and elsewhere.
• Offers a flexible and fun way for gamers of all experience levels to enjoy the high adventure of Pathfinder without the need for a big pile of books, or even a Game Master!
• Gorgeous full-color art on every card!
• Tons of replay value. Additional monthly Adventure Decks to follow throughout 2015, all of which require this set to play.
• Beautiful new box art by superstar artist Wayne Reynolds.