Faiths of Corruption presents a player-friendly overview of the evil-aligned religions and faiths of the Pathfinder campaign setting, along with new rules and information to help players customize pious characters in both flavor and mechanics.
- In this book, you´ll find: Information on each of the major evil gods and his or her corresponding religion, including what's expected of adventurers of various classes, ways for the faithful to identify each other, taboos, devotions and ceremonies, church hierarchies, unholy texts, religious holidays, and more
- An overview of various evil philosophies, including the diabolic Chelish government, the Whispering Way, the shadowcasters of Nidal, the witches of Irrisen, the necromancers of Geb, and the Red Mantis assassins
- New feats for evil cultists
- Antipaladin codes for several deities
- New magic spells inspired by the major evil deities´ teachings
- Rules for sacrifices to the gods of evil on their sinister sacred days
- Details on minor evil deities, powerful fiendish demigods, and more!
- Eight brand-new fully statted daemons to plague your characters