Villains are at the heart of every great adventure, scheming, plotting, and getting into mayhem. Creating a convincing and dedicated group of antagonists is no easy task. Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Villain Codex, presents 20 groups of vile miscreants waiting to menace your player characters and foil their plans every chance they get. Inside this time-saving tome dwells a wide variety of foes ready to challenge characters of any level, from a corrupt royal court to a sinister cult. The villains in this book can fit into nearly any campaign. Also included are new rules, feats, spells, and magic items, to give these villains the edge against the players!
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Villain Codex is an essential addition to the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook. This imaginative tabletop game builds on more than 10 years of system development and an open playtest featuring more than 50,000 gamers to create a cutting-edge RPG experience that brings the all-time best-selling set of fantasy rules into a new era.
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Villain Codex includes:
- Complete sections for 20 villainous organizations, including an arcane society, brutal slavers, carnival troupe, corrupt guard, cruel musketeers, death cult, demon knights, diabolical church, fang monastery, merchant caravan, merry outlaws, nature's scourge, regal court, ruthless brigands, savage marauders, scandalous pirates, secret society, sinister cult, slayer's guild, and a thieves' guild.
- Information on each organizations history and structure, along with plot hooks to get players interested.
- New rules in each villain section, including feats, spells, and magic items.
- Premade encounter groups, allowing Game Masters to quickly make use of the villains in each section.
- A wide variety of new stat blocks for each villain organization, utilizing the new rules from their entry in the book.
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!