- Choose one player to be the metronome, they'll be in charge of keeping the tempo and dealing the cards. The metronome chooses the cards according to their difficulty and shuffles them.
- The metronome deals one card face up to each player and starts marking a time signature (one, two, three, four) repeating it throughout the round. This will mark the rhythm to follow.
- After the first time signature (one, two, three, four) the rest of the players will sing the note on their card at the same time.
- If at any time, the metronome detects a mistake, it will stop the song shouting 'TEMPO!'. All the players keep their card with the highest score, except the one who made the mistake, who gives their highest card to the metronome.
- If nobody makes any mistakes and all the players get to sing their 4 notes during a time signature, each one keeps their card with the highest score and the metronome doesn't keep any.
- The remaining cards are shuffled again and the player on the right of the previous metronome becomes the new one.
- The game ends when all the players have played as the metronome once. The one with more points wins.
- 45 Cards