Faiths of Purity presents a player-friendly overview of the good-aligned religions of the Pathfinder campaign setting, along with new rules and information to help players customize pious characters in both flavor and mechanics.
Inside this book, you´ll find:
- Information on each of the major good-aligned gods and his or her corresponding religion, including what´s expected of adventurers of various classes, ways for the faithful to identify each other, taboos, devotions and ceremonies, church hierarchies, holy texts, religious holidays, and more
- New traits to help represent and cement a character´s background in the church
- New feats and combat tricks for all holy warriors
- New god-specific spells for a wide variety of spellcasting classes
- Paladin codes for sacred warriors of each major god, as well as new organizations and knightly orders
- Details on good-aligned minor deities, racial gods, empyreal lords, and more!
- Faiths of Purity includes key information on:
- Cayden Cailean, god of freedom, ale, wine and bravery
- Desna, goddess of dreams, stars, travelers and luck
- Erastil, god of farming, hunting, trade and family
- Iomedae, goddess of valor, rulership, justice and honor
- Sarenrae, goddess of the sun, redemption, honesty and healing
- Shelyn, goddess of beauty, art, love and music
- Torag, god of the forge, protection and strategy
Each bimonthly 32-page Pathfinder Companion contains several player-focused articles exploring the volume's theme as well as short articles with innovative new rules for social, magic, religious, and combat-focused characters, as well as traits to better anchor the player to the campaign.